I've been ripped off by d dogg07c!!! BEWARE

Js5ohLX

Apr 5, 2004
Ohio
I just recieved the t5 he advertised, and the input shaft has about an inch of play and the bearing housing is broken up to the point you can't get the throwout bearing off. He tells me it worked fine LOL!!! People like this suck really leaves a bad taste ya know, I ended up giving him $480.00. What a joke. But on a good note, I traded a c4 for a tremec 3550 that is in great shape with about 20,000 on it with a b&m shifter. So watch out for that looser that hosed me. :notnice: :bang:

http://classifieds.stangnet.com/showproduct.php?product=3360&sort=1&cat=6&page=2

• Sponsors (?)

Allow me to paraphrase : "D" "DOGG" sold you a pos tranny. Gett outt!??

Maybe home-boy has left you wondering if all stereotypes are bad, or if some have more of a tendency to ring true. Not that you should stereotype people, but use a little apprehension when a playa wantsa sell you some bling-bling :nonono:

Yeah, I'm an idiot for trusting a hillbilly wanna be gangsta. Oh well, I have another t5 with 3rd blown up, and this pos I got screwed on has a good cluster, so I'll swap it out and sell it on ebay.

I think if I ever find anything in the classifieds that I want, I might ask the seller to put it up for "buy it now" on ebay so that i'm covered. Between ebay and paypal, they should get charged w/ fraud that way. If they really want to sell it, they'd prob. do it and understand your concern.