JBA Dyno Day June 26th

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by Beau, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Bill

The issue is that at idle the car is fine but part throttle and WOT the car detonates and if I richen the low slope on the injectors she stinks to high heaven and floods out and puffs smoke. I think it has to do with my injectors pulsewidth VS battery voltage or MAF volts with injectors pulsewidth. All I know is it s_ _ _s the big one. i've been at it for 3 weeks now, can't seem to find it "YET "

Are you coming over to test fit those DR?

2. Thanks Pierre, I can erase my big long rambeling post after our big long rambeling conversation.
    Try doing what we talked about.
    it's worth a try.

3. I'll try! Hey maybe your brother in law can help????? :nice: :nice:

4. can we see an updated list with everyone's time slots?

BTW 1990stanglx sorry to here about the cobra!

5. current as of 10:30pm on the 24th.

6. Hey Beau, My buddy with the 69 El Camino thought he was at 3:00.
    Can I tell him to take the open 2:00 spot?
    Thanks.

7. I'm sure he could, except he's not making it down this week end because he didn't buy a trailer to bring his car down :(

8. yep, no problem at all

9. OK, I'll email him right now and tell him 2:00 :nice:

10. excellent. i'll see you tomorrow

11. Yep,
    His name is Jun.
    See ya

12. Beau,

Thanks again for setting up the dyno day. :hail2:

It was a lot of fun (although I think I may have suffered some minor ear damage from Fred's run). The JBA guys were very nice.
    :)

John

13. I second that!
    Good job Beau. I had a good time.
    Great to see everyone as usual.
    Time to start planning the next get together.
    See ya.

14. That was awsome. I am a little disapointed in my numbers but hey, it just proves I need a few more gadgets.

15. I had a great time, and I am glad you all could make it. And yes, Fred's exhaust is ridiculously loud. :lol:

16. 219.4/299......yeah baby.......someone please buy my H-D so I can get started on the new engine......

Had a great time, got oa little sun on the face, and the burrito I had for lunch is starting to take its toll, but I am really glad I went (even though I was at Bill's house at 7am on a saturday ahahahaha)...Thanks again Beau

17. Yes, thanx guys. Nice meeting you all and putting faces to names. Wish I could have stayed longer and chatted some more. Have to do another get together for the heck of it.

I really liked my numbers. No one will believe them though LOL

Exhaust is next. Fred is my exhaust hero!

Ken

18. it was a good day... no one broke down!

it was great meeting all of you, and i'll apologize now if i see some of you again and i don't know your name.

i suck at learning names.

Rich :nice:

19. beach cruise with bbq?
    mountain crusie with picnic?
    day at carlsbad raceway?

20. It was nice meeting everybody @ JBA's and I wish I could have brought my car.................... :mad: There is always tomorrow and I may break down and have Joe burn me a chip......

Hey Beau;

How about putting some vids on the next thread? :D

P.S Will have to do this again!