JBA Dyno Day June 26th

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, we have alot of cars going.
I have some sort of date in the evening, another one of my wifes matchmaking schemes (bowling with her single friends) You guy's are lucky you escaped last time.
Anyway's, I'd like to go early if possible (I don't have that "it's too early" syndrome like the rest of you lush's).
Also, is it too late to add a friend? He has this bitchin 69 El Camino that my bro put a "supposed" 400hp crate motor in that we'd like to get some numbers on.

Guys, the Dyno Day will start at 9AM and we need at least 2 cars there. I'll be one of them so I need someone else to commit to being there no later than 9AM. You'll even get to see me do a dyno test of a new CAI I am getting :)

1990StangLX said:
Yea Bill I'll add your friend.

Personally I'd be more inclined for a late morning-very early afternoon deal but we can adjust to try to get a perfect fit for everyone.

That's fine, late morning-noonish is great! and if we go later, maybe I can just be one of the first few.
It's all good.

Well I suspect that my little test will take a little while, but people can show up throughout the day. But be careful of getting too bunched up if a bunch of you lazy asses show up at like 2pm or something.