Jet Throttle Body Spacer Installed

cleveland

Founding Member
Feb 19, 2002
SF>...
The install was easy but the clearance with the JLT pipe and power steering reservoir was about slim to none.

I have already noticed less throttle lag throughout the RPM so my $100 was well worth it for at least that. I'll eventually get back to the dyno to test that and some other parts; headers, x-pipe, and whatever else I feel like that produces more power.

Here are the pics. :D

tb_spacer.jpg

tb_spacer_2.jpg

tb_spacer_3.jpg

-Dan

• Sponsors (?)

that spacer would look great with that blue throttle body in the other threads. too bad you cant make your engine bay one color. seems like everything out there is a different color.....hope it works as good as it look dan!

after looking at the pics again, can you pull back the CAI to get the power steering cap off? or do you have to pull the CAI off, then unscrew the cap?
anyone know if other CAIs are smaller, as so they wont interfere with the p.s. cap?

Ordered mine on Friday the 12th just came in today. Will put this on tomorrow. Can't wait. The color goes perfect with my Sonic Blue GT

I have the Steeda CAI shouldn't be a problem with the Steeda but I'll keep you posted and let you know.

Alec said:
What does this thing do?

I'd bet it gains 2 peak hp while losing 7lbs of torque across the board. :rlaugh:

I doubt this motor needs added plenum volume.

I say get a Tornado to go along with it. Maybe some slick 50 also.
same gimmick, someone with a cnc machine needs to pay it off :D

Would you mind telling me where you got that from? I ordered mine from autoanything.com on 8/3 and have yet to receive it. It's on back order.

Thanks!

racegirl1 said:
Ordered mine on Friday the 12th just came in today. Will put this on tomorrow. Can't wait. The color goes perfect with my Sonic Blue GT

I have the Steeda CAI shouldn't be a problem with the Steeda but I'll keep you posted and let you know.

I just installed a C&L intake and I dont see how this tb spacer would fit. there is barely any room between the intake and the coolant res. now. The intake is in there very tight. I just cant see this thing fitting. I have a tb spacer on order, and wondering if I should cancel it. Is there anyone who has the C&L intake and tb spacer who can vouch for it fitting?

I have a C&L CAI and installed a TBS. It fits...barely..but it fits the way its suppose to. My question is I bought a Motoblue 60mm TB and was wondering wherther the TBS would have negative effects(HP Torque, etc). The hole in the TBS are smaller than 60mm. Seems it would delete the 60mm throttle body upgrade benefits.

what is the bore on the throttle body spacer? I would think that is would become a restriction with an aftermarket 62mm throttle body. Does someone make a throttle body spacer that matches the 62mm throttle bodies?