JMS Side scoops?! Yeah or Nay

• Sponsors (?)

IMO, that's the last thing the 99+ Mustangs need... more fake scoops. :notnice:

But that is a creative product. Looks like it's some good quality stuff. :nice:

Well I'm getting the Steeda Cobra R hood so it will be minus one fake scoop! They have one though if you look on the site that just blocks out that window and has no scoop either! I really like that one but am also leaning towards the scoop that opens up in the back and you can make it functional to duct air in the car, I think this is mainly for open track racers to get fresh air cuz they have to drive with windows up.

true blue blood said:
What does everyone think about the side scoops that go over the rear side window from WWW.jmsproductsinc.com

Are they too much I think they look kinda sweet? I just wanted everybodies opinion!

those are complete crap. I have seen these that I liked. have no idea who makes them.

rear.jpg

stray_lead.jpg

hognutz said:

Off subject, but this car was in our shop to have the torque boxes replaced (under warranty I believe). It wasn't lowered at the time though...go figure :rolleyes:
I recognized it by the plate and the fender emblem...what's with the GT 'R'? What's that supposed to be?

Does anyone like the solid plate without the scoop? I'm not road racing but I'm not big on fake scoops and I bought a mustang go figure but with a different hood I still like the OEM fake side scoops. By the way I saw that true blue stang at FFW Houston and those are 20" wheels DANNNNGGGGGGG!!!! YEah traction is overated compared to the bling factor!!
I still like the way it looks!

[QUOTE='01 Steed]Off subject, but this car was in our shop to have the torque boxes replaced (under warranty I believe). It wasn't lowered at the time though...go figure :rolleyes:
I recognized it by the plate and the fender emblem...what's with the GT 'R'? What's that supposed to be?[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. What "R"? Those badges simply say "GT" and this has been covered a million times since that car was in a magazine. They are IIRC '68 Torino GT badges.

Oh, and on topic those scoops are :puke:

nickthegenius said:
I'm confused. What "R"? Those badges simply say "GT" and this has been covered a million times since that car was in a magazine. They are IIRC '68 Torino GT badges....:

Gotcha. That badge looks (in that pic) just like one I saw on a Blue Bullitt that had a big red 'R' overlayed on a 'GT'. I was scratching my head. Same state too.
Why did this individual put Torino badging on a Mustang?:confused:

Alright I can't get the attachments to work what about the solid panel with no scoop on their site you have to look for it! I went to attachments and uploaded them but they don't show up on the post what am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• delete03side_small.jpg
    delete03side_small.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 68
  • fv03side_small.jpg
    fv03side_small.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 98
The only ones I like are the plain ones that more or less black out the rear side window. Off-topic what is that badge on the front of that GT where the running horse should be? I don't know what it is or means.

true blue blood said:
Alright I can't get the attachments to work what about the solid panel with no scoop on their site you have to look for it! I went to attachments and uploaded them but they don't show up on the post what am I doing wrong?

are these what youare talking about. I don't like them.

fv03side.jpg