Joe...Possible Sticky Thread Topic??

• Sponsors (?)

Seems it may be just as effective to just name a few good companies to buy a good majority of parts from. I dont know, I can see this being effective for a few weeks, then attention to maintenance of the prices dwindling. Company A 6 months later will still be listed as having the best price on Part A while in reality Company B blows that price away. Simply cuz it isnt being maintained. Then the whole idea of it is kinda wasted. I dunno, again, I think the idea behind it is great. But reality tells me that it will end up rotting at the top of the board after a few months and the information will be inaccurate. A sticky is not "updatable" by us nonmoderators right? So we'd either have to have a separate thread to ask to update it or email/pm the moderators to update it. I can see it gettin overlooked and put off especially if the prices are coming from someone less well known or aquainted by the others in the forum. I'm sure there is a way to make it work tho.

I think its a pretty good Idea. Where was this when I was buying like $300 worth of crap a month. Damn you RC damn you all to hell. But heck I cant even remember how much I paid for all my crap. It was over a year ago. But i know I sold stuff real cheap. Like my 12 second car went for $1500 yeah thats right!

nunly94gt said:
I think its a pretty good Idea. Where was this when I was buying like $300 worth of crap a month. Damn you RC damn you all to hell. But heck I cant even remember how much I paid for all my crap. It was over a year ago. But i know I sold stuff real cheap. Like my 12 second car went for $1500 yeah thats right!

I was begging you to do an engine swap for me, and in return I would advertise for you and Sly, Dont you remember?
no-forget.jpg

RC

94GTLaserRC said:
I was begging you to do an engine swap for me, and in return I would advertise for you and Sly, Dont you remember?
no-forget.jpg

RC

Hey I was hoping for some help to. but nobody lived in BFE Biloxi. Now im in BAMA and there are lots of guys around here.
Sly- He really went to the darkside man. He has a freaking LS1!!!!!! A 02 Trans Am WS6 that screams! Hes running like 10's in it. He gets all his dang parts free too. Cause he designs the website for free for this company.

I might as well add a few:

94/95 Intake Elbow.....Latemodel Restoration Supply.....$49.95
Khumo 711 250/40/17 tires....Tirerack.com....$75
EBC Greenstuff and Hawk performance brake pads...Tirerack.com....various

Yeah, for the price of those heads, it makes me want to ditch the blower idea, and go straight to h/c/i combo. Oh well......

Here is my addition to the thread.
AFS cobra replica wheels - Ebay - Buy it now, 24/7

I still can't believe there isn't anyone selling cylinder heads all the time on ebay. I would think, w/ a 10% profit margin, those would sell like hot cakes! Especially AFR/TF/Edelbrock heads.

Scott