Just Bought A Procharger D1 Help Please

The block is a .040 over xxx block with factory crank and Rods currently has speed pro pistons planning on buying something forged I was told flat tops with 2 valve reliefs? Anderson n41 cam and Holley systemax intake with 70mm to was planning on running gt40p heads but will probably just use my afr 185 heads

• Sponsors (?)

The block is a .040 over xxx block with factory crank and Rods currently has speed pro pistons planning on buying something forged I was told flat tops with 2 valve reliefs? Anderson n41 cam and Holley systemax intake with 70mm to was planning on running gt40p heads but will probably just use my afr 185 heads

Yeah with a blower I could see that I am prepared for that though I have a becool radiator flex a lite fan and high flow water pump I always use water wetter to help it out a little also so I may be ok if needed I'll run a extra puller fan also. I'm going to start my build thread and get some pics up of her current state even though the build started about 5 years ago

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah with a blower I could see that I am prepared for that though I have a becool radiator flex a lite fan and high flow water pump I always use water wetter to help it out a little also so I may be ok if needed I'll run a extra puller fan also. I'm going to start my build thread and get some pics up of her current state even though the build started about 5 years ago

Cool. I would not recommend water wetter for 2 reasons

1. unless you run straight water, it's effectiveness is near zero
2. It does have a tendency to gum up radiators and such

There really is no need for those products as long as you have a properly running cooling system with the proper coolant mix. Regarding the water pump, are you looking at a high volume or high flow? The flow of coolant is going to be limited at the T stat regardless of the amount of "flow". A standard Ford, Stewartwater pump is more than sufficient IMO paired with a good fan and radiator.

42s should work fine on your setup they will support enough power to get into block splitting territory.

Water wetter makes the coolant system nasty .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk