Just bought deep dish bullitt rims..... now have a question and pics of rims...

• Sponsors (?)

Jamessocal said:
275/40 17 front on 17x9s
315/35 17 rear on 17x10.5

photodisplay.php

Hey jamessocal- I noticed your tire where sumitomos, right. Those are inexpensive on tirerack. My question is how do you like them? Ride, traction, and wear.

anybody deal with this company before? are they decent, never heard of them before thats why I'm asking? Plus how do their replica bullitts differ from mustangtunings, I know its the same offset and backspacing but is it the same company? Cause I'm looking to get some black bullitts and mustangtuning as been out of stock for a month now, have tires ordered but need wheels!
Thanks

hey looks like someone's got the same set up as me

262642285_l.jpg

the HTRZ are good for the price, much cheaper than anything else. but that's about all they're good for, they're a harder compound so they don't stick for ****, but they do last longer. they're good enough for daily driving, if you've got any power under the hood then you'll still be spinning them all over town, especially in the rain.... with the extra 2.5 inches of rubber out back you will get better traction than the stock 8 inch rims though even with the harder tires. which reminds me if you're running the 315/35/17 you'll need to remove your quad shocks because of clearance issues, but don't worry, like i said they pretty much do nothing, you'll still get better traction with the wider tire.

[QUOTE='03GTinFLA]White Stang. That's a sweet ride. I like stangs that look different but in little ways. Your have a sweet blend of different parts and pant that come together well. IMHO.
Got any pics from the front angle, besides avitar?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliments:nice: just click my sig for more pictures.:D

Oh and if this is :spam:

Heres a link for people who want the same rims for cheaper
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-9...ewItemQQcategoryZ43958QQitemZ8075133600QQrdZ1
Plus, you get FORD centercaps, not retarded looking ones with goofy looking snakes. I actually got the Mustang pony centercaps, and they sent me the authentic looking Cobra caps too.

This is where I got my 18 deep dish Bullitts and have been really happy with them.

Oh, and for tires i got 265-35-18 up front (I would recommend going 275)
and 295-35-18 in back (they didnt make any wider in Kumho -- but they fit great)