just dyno'ed my car...........

CT97SVT

Jan 31, 2004
just had my car on a dyno for pretty much a baseline mark to go by before i started modding it. It put down 269 hp and i believe the torque was around 275. I guess my question is are these respectful numbers for the car considering the only mods to the car is a k+n air filter and a catless h-pipe with flowmasters???? BTW......the car has 94k on it. I believe it does run a little rich ( and i forgot to mention fuel pressure regulator) could it be rich due to the regulator not being adjusted properly?? Also was wondering what kind of a rwhp increase i might see with bbk long tube and a matching shorty h pipe. Any info would be appreciated

thanks in advance

steve

• Sponsors (?)

yes they are for a 97.. i didnt think they were too bad myself but i figured id ask and get opinions......anyone know what kind of an increase in rwhp i might get with the bbk longtubes if any????

A buddy of mine with a '00 GT picked up 29 RWHP with just BBK long tubes alone. On the nitrous (100 shot tnt wet) the BBK long tubes netted him 51 RWHP. Lots of people don't believe it but I saw the dyno sheets! :) He does have a bunch of other stuff done to the car, but he dynoed just before the long tube install, and just after. Both on the bottle and off. I just put long tubes and an o/r H on my 98 Cobra. Will dyno in a few weeks hopefully. They sound nice though!