Just got an 07 GT

sabrooks

Founding Member
Oct 10, 2002
Phenix City. Alabama
Hey I just got me a candy apple red GT with 4231 miles on it for an excellent price. I had sold my Mach since returning from Iraq after finding out I was getting a divorce:shrug: Well this car is excellent and fun to drive so you will be seeing me post in this section now. You can see pictures on my gotstang site

• Sponsors (?)

nice car. it happens all to frequently when our servicemen come home from oversees and find out their significant other is leaving. i feel for you. i have seen it too many times, even my brother in law was a victim. the car should help you forget all about her. :D

what are the plans for the cars future? i see it already has flows. plan on adding an O/R H? thats the combo i have that combo and :D all the time. kooldawg6 will tell you the same thing!

get a tune asap, and you will fall in love all over again.

nice car. it happens all to frequently when our servicemen come home from oversees and find out their significant other is leaving. i feel for you. i have seen it too many times, even my brother in law was a victim. the car should help you forget all about her. :D

what are the plans for the cars future? i see it already has flows. plan on adding an O/R H? thats the combo i have that combo and :D all the time. kooldawg6 will tell you the same thing!

get a tune asap, and you will fall in love all over again.

Thanks I plan to get a tune and a cai and yea never saw it coming got blasted as soon as I got off the plane talkl about a nice homecoming :eek:

That was my second tour also gotta love how much support a spouse will give her man

I'm sorry to hear about your loss (I can't tell if you're hurtin' or not but still, sucks..) Thank you for whatever you've done over there. My brother is in the NJ National Guard and his unit is heading over to Iraq soon but, he wont tell us his orders (naturally).

Congrats on the car though! Hope you have fun with it. :flag: