just got in a wreck...

Suspect

Aug 25, 2004
GA.
not in my car! so im doin my lawn and we have over 6 acres, so theres gonna be a couple breaks. well i decided to hop on this moped thats been sittin in the garage. i figure its been a couple months since its been started, so lemme ride it a lil. i got on and my girl took over on the lawn mower. well im zig zaggin everywhere tryin to b daredevil and s**t. well i get a good start and bring her up to about 45mph and hit the driveway, which is dirt and rock and completely lost control. :owned: bigtime!! my girl said she saw me flyin in the air like a ragdoll!! i was doin flips and cartwheels then finally slid to a stop. all i kept sayin was OOOHHH S**T!! i pretty banged up, but i cant stop laughing! needless to say the moped is put up.
:rlaugh:
i guess i better go finish the lawn! lol. thought u guys might get a laugh! :D

Anthony

• Sponsors (?)

:rlaugh: its still funny to me. yea i got some cuts, bumps, and some rocks under my skin on both my hands. im ok. funny cuz when i was like 13-14 i did something similar. on a moped (again) :rlaugh: never rode one in my life went up a damn hill and gased it, i mean i was flyin!! then i just froze, dunno what happened, just froze. well there was a big curb at the end of the hill and some big fancy bushes. u can guess what happened!! ud think id stay away from mopeds. :owned: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
good times!!

cmon guys post em up! im sure we all got some johnny knoxsville (jacka$$) stories to tell. :D

I used to ride motocross years ago and i used to practice in a home made track that me and some friends made at some construction sand pits. Well i was riding to the pits one time and there was like a 20' tall huge sand pile right where the trail came out, so you rode up the pile to get in from the trail, and as me and my friend did all the time, i rode out the trail and started up the hill hanging 2nd gear doing about 30ish and as i got to the top i let off to come over the top with out air cause i wanted to build speed for a jump. and right as i left off the throttle i got to the top and realized that there was no other side to the sand pile, apparently the day before they had taken a dozer to the sand pile needing it, and since i was letting off the throttle i went front tire first right off the 15-20' drop and landed right on the front tire :owned: hands slipped off the handle bars and i broke 4 ribs and cracked my sternum. only wish now i got it on tape :p needless to say i dont ride any more... gave up after the 3rd time i wrecked the bike.... 97 CBR 250-R.... but yeah. sorry for being so long winded. moped story and owned video reminded me of that. :banana: :cheers:

I used to have this little mini bike when I was a kid, a Yamaha YSR80. It had five speeds, a hot 80cc motor, disc brakes, tunable shocks,and a full fairing. It looked like a street bike, but smaller. Not as small as these pocket bikes you see, about the size of a moped. It would do 65-70mph. I was riding in this church parking lot near my house doing laps around it and showing off for some friends when I lost control in some sand and gravel at about 35mph and slid across the lot. I had road rash all over my calf and leg and halfway up my side. That **** HURTS!! :owned: