Just ordered exhaust!!

stangdude2000

Founding Member
Jun 23, 2001
Northern VA
Well, as always, I didn't intend on doing anything so soon. Butttttt I just placed an order with LMPerformance for the SLP Loudmouths! I told myself I'd wait to hear what they sound like in person before buying anything. I was on the website, and it was on sale for 319 shipped, so I couldn't pass it up. Especially since one of my credit cards just closed for the month, and I won't have to pay for it until the middle of December! I know people have problems paying that much for muffler deletes and tips, but honestly, I didn't want anyone doing custom work to it.

I know people have ordered from these guys in the past - how long did it take for your orders to come???? If it isn't here this coming weekend, that means I'll have to wait until NEXT weekend to install it since I work out of town during the week. :(

• Sponsors (?)

You’re going to love the sound. My buddy has them on his 05 with the stock H pipe and it’s the best sound that I have heard on the s197s. What ever you do don't get on O/R mid pipe with the SLPS.

I'm glad I'm getting all this reassurance! Thanks guys! I was/am still a little nervous it may be too loud, although I've always wanted a ridiculously loud car...

Off-road mid pipes are completely out of the question since I have emissions in my part of VA. In the future (hopefully I'll be able to hold off for a few months) I'll consider a high flow H (since I hear that sounds better than an X), but intake/tune is definitely my next mod.

HeavyGT, that clip sounds awesome!