Just ordered my wheels!

KrisHorton

Apr 22, 2005
So after a lot of deliberating, I've decided on a set of Forgeline wheels.

They are beautiful 3-piece wheels and I think they will look great on my car. I ordered them with a gunmetal center and a polished lip in 19x9 (+35mm) and 19x10 (+45mm) and plan to run 275's and 295's.

Here is a link to the wheel: http://www.forgeline.com/wheels/sp3p_gm.jpg

They are very similar to HRE wheels. Check out the valve stem too, very clean looking overall.

Hope you like them! I'll be sure to post up some pics once they arrive!

Kris Horton

• Sponsors (?)

These wheels aren't cheap, but they're top notch. Right up there with HRE and Fikse from what I've heard from my friends who own them.

The fronts retail at about $1030 a piece.

The rears around $1085 a piece.

From their site: " The SP3-P is a split five-spoke 3-piece design with innovations not seen in other similar wheels.. Each wheel is built with forged 6061 T6 centers, 6061 T6 spun rim halves, chrome-plated aircraft-grade fasteners, and feature a painted or chromed finish with a polished or chromed lip. "

Like I said, they're not cheap, but they are VERY nice. The folks at Forgeline were great to deal with too. Very nice and helpful. Mark, their tech, spent a lot of time checking and double checking my brake clearance to make sure I could sleep easy after ordering the wheels. Very cool of him.

I can't wait to get them! Now I have to find some rubber to wrap them in!

Kris