Just Ordered Sterling Grey Metallic GT Premium

• Sponsors (?)

BTW anyone heard the Shaker 1000?

I had the Shaker 1000 on my 2009 Shelby GT500. The sound quality is no better than the 500 and it vibrated the door and dash trim badly. I was afraid it was going to cause rattles so I just turned off the 1000 and never used it. I also did not like the fact that it took up all of that space in the trunk. I did not order it on my new 2010.

Just my opinion but I think that $1,300 could be better spent.

Steve

Just got an update from the dealer, they say my girl should be here the week of August 23. I can hardly wait to meet her. I am still counting Stangs in order to get to sleep at night. It's like being a "Cherry Boy" going on your first date!!!!! :drool:

I honestly dont think I could sit around for 6 weeks thinking about it waiting. My fingers would be bleeding from biting the nails down.
The door hog speakers they put in the doors are to big and are in the way of my foot getting out and I like to push the door with my foot. I dont have the problem because I bought a deluxe not a premium.
That NAV would be nice. :)

The Sterling Grey is an awesome color.

Just ordered my GT Permium a week ago, got Sterling Grey, Premium Trim, HID, 19" Bright Machined Wheels, Comfort Package (gets cold here hah), and the Accessory Package 5 (all the fun exterior stuff).

Glad I didnt dish out for the Shaker 1000 after reading its not much better and causes rattling :D

Cant wait to get mine, already internet shopping for an exhaust system. Anyone have opinions on the best (as in loudest, and dynos) system on the market right now?

BTW, first post :D

I took delivery of my Stang yesterday 8/25 and wow she looks good rear end and all. Very nice looking car if I might say so myself. Right now I am just admiring her as I can not believe she is here in my garage now. Runs strong and sounds real good. I can tell we are going to have a great relationship.

WOW, thats pretty good, about 6weeks, I am dying. I ordered mine on 7/31/2009, they didn't get the order in till that tuesday the 4th...They said I should have my vin# for me this friday.

My order went in the same day. I wonder who gets thiers first? I'd guess the build date is based on options since they batch build for some options. I'm just not sure which ones those are. Anyone know?

I ordered the glass roof and navi which may speed mine up or delay it depending on the sched. As of tues 8/25 no build date yet.

Sarge2155.......where are the pics?

My order went in the same day. I wonder who gets thiers first? I'd guess the build date is based on options since they batch build for some options. I'm just not sure which ones those are. Anyone know?

I ordered the glass roof and navi which may speed mine up or delay it depending on the sched. As of tues 8/25 no build date yet.

Sarge2155.......where are the pics?

Oh cool so you put in your order 08/04/2009? Did you receive your vin# yet?

I got a
2010 Silver GT Premium
5spd
spoiler delete
pretty much standard, nothing else added on
I'll make some changes once I get it

Oh cool so you put in your order 08/04/2009? Did you receive your vin# yet?

I got a
2010 Silver GT Premium
5spd
spoiler delete
pretty much standard, nothing else added on
I'll make some changes once I get it

No vin yet on mine either. Yup ordered 8/4/09

Nice to see another silver one. I haven't seen many yet (only 1 in person) and not a single one like I ordered. Hopefully my imagination is realistic.

As a matter of fact the one silver one I saw was almost your car exactly. It may have had the std spoiler. Surprised your dealer couldn't find you one.

No vin yet on mine either. Yup ordered 8/4/09

Nice to see another silver one. I haven't seen many yet (only 1 in person) and not a single one like I ordered. Hopefully my imagination is realistic.

As a matter of fact the one silver one I saw was almost your car exactly. It may have had the std spoiler. Surprised your dealer couldn't find you one.

haha, thats NICE- you got the silver also?! v cool. Yeah, not many people getting that color which is very nice. The dealer did find one like it, but then the next day before I could get it the car was sent to get a roush package in it..which bumps the price to like 50k. Did the dealer say when your vin# should be in?