Just Ordered Sterling Grey Metallic GT Premium

My order went in the same day. I wonder who gets thiers first? I'd guess the build date is based on options since they batch build for some options. I'm just not sure which ones those are. Anyone know?

I ordered the glass roof and navi which may speed mine up or delay it depending on the sched. As of tues 8/25 no build date yet.

Sarge2155.......where are the pics?

They are forthcoming it has been raining outside and I have not driven her for a few days now coupled with the fact I am trying to get over this phobia of taking her out and getting creamed by some idiot. Geeez you would think I never had a new car before the way I am acting, but there is just something about this new Stang. I keep seeing pictures of that destroyed Stang those 3, 19 year olds were "test" driving.

I would not even wish that on a Camaro!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

No vin yet on mine either. Yup ordered 8/4/09

Nice to see another silver one. I haven't seen many yet (only 1 in person) and not a single one like I ordered. Hopefully my imagination is realistic.

As a matter of fact the one silver one I saw was almost your car exactly. It may have had the std spoiler. Surprised your dealer couldn't find you one.

Hey,
I just got my VIN#
I went to that website but it has not been uploaded yet. The dealer said they'll know more in a few weeks.
Any news on yours?

Wow, I have had my Stang for several weeks now. I have only owned one other Stang before (1993 Fox body) but this car is all that I could ask for. The color is great shows nicer in real life. The pics are in the first thread where all the other Stangs are at.

BTW the Shaker 1000 is every bit the system for a stock setup. Once I get rid of the factory deck speakers and the door speakers (not the door subs), it should even be better. I am satisfied for the moment with the shaker 1000 it is what I thought it would be in sound quality and bass output. Only thing is down the road when I have to change out my taillight LEDs on the passenger side I am going to have to remove the subs mounted there.

Trunk space with the subs not to bad as it is not like I am going to be filling my trunk with anything substantial. Speaking of the shaker 1000 they said the shaker 500 has 8 speakers and the 1000 has 10. I have only been able to locate 8 speakers does anyone know where the other two are?

With the shaker 1000 I have located the 1 sub in each door, along with 1 other speaker, plus the 2 deck speakers in the rear and of course the 2 subs in the trunk...where are the other two?

Now if I could just get over my fear and drive her more it would be very cool. I only have 175 miles on her and I have had her just over 3 weeks now. I am content right now to just stare at her in the garage though and continue to drive my explorer sport.

Do you all think I may need therapy as I keep seeing pictures in my head of that mangled Stang :). This is not the first new car I have ever owned, but I am sure acting like it is.

Check your cars over once you take delivery and you get them home. I found slight shortcomings in the paint due to the carrier not the manufacturer. I was also slightly unhappy about my Stang having 17 miles on her when I took delivery. In fact I know for a fact they come from the factory with 2 miles on them so they drove her alittle extra not sure if this is a good thing (if they were checking for problems) or a bad (some salesmen giving it to my girl).

Picked up some floor mats from Auto Anything with the Stang emblem on them and a dashmat as here in Texas you'll need one to protect your dash from the extreme heat. I still have not been able to find a jump drive that will work with the Sync system via my USB port, so I have been burning CDs like crazy ( listening to them while she is parked in the garage of course).

All in all I am happy with my new girl so far!!!!