Just rebuilt!! What will i run at the track next friday!?!?!?!

I just rebuilt my 302 this winter and i just finished breaking it in last week. I have all the mods below in my list. Last summer i pulled a 14.5 with a motor that blew oil a quart every other day and a blown clutch and i got 2.0 and 2.1 60 foots consistently on street tires. This year i added the LCA's, the cam, the clutch, and drag radials. What do you guys think i'll be running next friday??? I am soo damn excited!!! :flag: :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

93 Stang 5.0 LX said:
I just rebuilt my 302 this winter and i just finished breaking it in last week. I have all the mods below in my list. Last summer i pulled a 14.5 with a motor that blew oil a quart every other day and a blown clutch and i got 2.0 and 2.1 60 foots consistently on street tires. This year i added the LCA's, the cam, the clutch, and drag radials. What do you guys think i'll be running next friday??? I am soo damn excited!!! :flag: :nice:

Off topic: How many miles did you have on it...how hard was the rebuild???

Yes they are bone stock heads and intake :bang: the motor had 125,000 miles on it before the rebuild.. it was really easy as long as you put all the bolts in bags and label them and make sure you find a sheet with all the torque specs for everything! it was the first motor i have ever taken out of a car and i thought it was pretty damn easy (and fun :D )

i seem to be having a problem with my timing at the moment. when do i pull the spout connecter and then put it back in? with the car on?