Just sharing the parts list for the spring

bwahl602

Dec 13, 2008
heres the parts list ive come up with during rediculous hours of research over the last few weeks

ive got an 04 gt.. silver, with an O/R H pipe and a short throw. SCT tuner... thats it

Im ordering my anniversary cobra calipers now. This coming week hopefully, the cobra brakes will go on and the rear axle will get 31 spline FRPP axles, a detroit tru-trac limited slip and FRPP 3.73's

By june i should have all of my suspension stuff ready to go on:
MM Subframe connectors full length
Rear:
MM Panhard bar
MM torque arm
MM adjustable swaybar
MM adjustable LCA's
MM Springs
Front:
MM C/C plates
MM springs
New swaybar

Everything untouched will also get polyurethane bushings, from transcrossmember to motor mounts while i have most of the car ripped apart

During all of this ill be dropping the kmember and installing some Pypes longtubes,
an O/R hpipe and a magnaflow catback

By the end of august ill have some dark grey 18" saleen wheels and 275's all around
June should also bring some sparco torino II seats for the mustang

what do ya think? lol:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

well... this stuff is on hold...

unfortunatley last night a deer hopped out in front of me... most of what i remember is the tree then the airbags

car is totalled :(

First, be thankful that you aren't in the hospital. Secondly, at least the Mustang can be replaced, (4v?) and lastly Post up some pictures if or when you feel okay, you sound like you should be in bed for the next week from the details of the accident.

Get well soon! At least you are okay!