Just sold my 5.0 mag in Italy

95BLKGT5.0

Founding Member
Mar 18, 2002
Auburn Washington
Hi guys I have been in Italy for 2 weeks laying around in a villa and site seeing Rome and Pisa. These Women in Italy are hot!!!
Well anyway I just sold my latest issue of 50 and Superfords to the pool boy for $15.00. He was stocked and wants me to send him all my issues.
Tomorrow we leave for Amsterdam and I plan on doing some heavy drinking and whatever.
When I get back to the States I will post some pic of my trip.

Chow

• Sponsors (?)

Amsterdam...redlight district... :nice:
Last time I was in A-dam was New Years eve 03, good times, good people...walk around and click your gums at the street peddlers before they get the chance to do it to you, say "coca" out the corner of your mouth at them, they're trying to sell to you, throw em a big curve ball, I got countless hours of drunken entertainment doing that kinda stuff up there.
Touring Germany at all?
Enjoy your vacation

I too was in italy last year and it was one of the coolest places I have ever been. It was cool to see my last name which is very uncommon around here in several places there. Rome amazed me in that here you are walking on paths and roads that date back to B.C.!

I was in Sicile (I think that's spelled right) for 6 days. It was a lot of fun. If you want to see the real hot woman, go to Greece, or specifically the island of Creet. I swear that if the girls don't have perfect faces, and perfect asses, they kill them off or something. Everytime I turned around, I fell in love :D . Very nice.
Brandon

ROLLIN5.0 said:
I was in Sicile (I think that's spelled right) for 6 days. It was a lot of fun. If you want to see the real hot woman, go to Greece, or specifically the island of Creet. I swear that if the girls don't have perfect faces, and perfect asses, they kill them off or something. Everytime I turned around, I fell in love :D . Very nice.
Brandon

:rlaugh: