just thought id share something funny

bvav22

Jul 1, 2004
Michigan
i am just getting good at driving my new car now so ive had time to look around at some of the other stuff about it. i was looking in my engine bay and found a random red wire attached to my radiator and wrapped around the coolant resevior. so i figure red, eh its a power wire wtf. i hook it up to the battery and all of a sudden i hear " THANK YOU". i was like WHAT IN THE HECK. so i look under the car i found a friggen speaker. i think its from an alarm system but i am not positive. i know i saw a yellow wire that looks like an antenna. but omg i was laughing so hard. so was my neighbors. it was loud as Sh1t

• Sponsors (?)

Yep... Im gonna guess thats a "BullDog" Alarm system

I had one a few years ago on my firebird.. funniest thing ever

(and yes.. it said "thank you" when you connected it to power.. thats how you knew it was connected properly with both power and ground)

touch the car once "Please step back from the vehicle"

touch is once more "WOO WOOO I HAVE BEEN VIOLATED WOO WOO"

yea... it actually said "I have been violated" like a prissy lil chick. I thought the alarm would help me.. but it actually caused every one of my friend to kick the thing every time they seen it :nonono: then they would laugh at how ridiculous it sounded.

that alarm is about 40 bucks or so.. very simple deal. U can prolly order a new remote for it so you can set/use it.

Just takes a power wire and a ground. It senses touch by vibrations.