Just Wanted To Share My New Car

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by 96GTYUSUF, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Well I'm new to the forums and I already LOVE Stangnet! Learned so much already. Great community. Anyways I just bought a 96 Mustang GT. Came with a lot of bolt ons and a great sounding exhaust. I wanna attach pics and get some input on how it looks. (Sorry if this isnt where youre supposed to share pics? Idk i'm new here) Anyways tell me what you guys think. IMG-20140619-WA0001.jpg IMG-20140619-WA0000.jpg

restomod66 likes this.
  2. Welcome to the forum
    Good looking car. I like the black rims. Really gives it a mean look on a stock body with no factory spoiler.

3. Thanks man! I love it. Only problem is recharged AC and still wont blow cold :(

4. Good looking car. Love the spoiler-less look. :nice:

5. Nice. My favorite body style. I had a 96GT as well. It's in the great car garage in the sky now.
    P1010074.jpg

6. Thanks guys! ;D

7. Welcome! Very good looking car.

8. Welcome. Sharp ride

9. Welcome to the forums nice Mustang, what are your plans for it?

10. Nice Stang! I like the spoilerless look. Looks like it's been lowered too. Welcome!

11. Welcome to STANGNET!
    That is a great looking car that you picked up there and I really like the wheels that you have on it! Best of luck with it!

12. Looks good!