Kauffman Motorsports Tune...

Pokageek

Jun 10, 2005
MA, USA
Thanks Paul (KC) and the others for referring me. Great bunch of guys over there and used the same chip as MD Performance so they saved me some $$. Dave got me all set up. I didn't have the pigtail for the Lightening AFM so I used the stock one for now but he still got some good power out of my car.

I started out at 254rwhp and 276TQ and he got me up to -> 270+rwhp and 308TQ. Not bad for a b-cam and stock maf. Just wanted to report the results! So I am satisfied for now. If I wanted to get above 270 I would probably get a bigger cam and the new MAF but why mess around with that. I will probably go nitrous or supercharge and call it a day. Still back and forth on that one.

• Sponsors (?)

Well I had some technical difficulty there today but when I get back on the dyno I hope things go better:D . Kind of disappointed w/ the base pull I got off (267hp and 287tq) and don't think the tune will get me to 300hp but ohh well, what you gonna do. Haha, they are good guys over there though and nice car :nice:

IEatRiceGT said:
Well I had some technical difficulty there today but when I get back on the dyno I hope things go better:D . Kind of disappointed w/ the base pull I got off (267hp and 287tq) and don't think the tune will get me to 300hp but ohh well, what you gonna do. Haha, they are good guys over there though and nice car :nice:

What technical difficulty?