Kenne Bell owners, read this.......

• Sponsors (?)

As an owner of a K.B. Supercharger, I can honestly say that their customer service does indeed suck!!!!
I have tried calling and most of the time no one anserwers the phone, and if they do, they put you on hold for what seems like forever, all on a long distance call, because they don't have a toll free #
As far as their product, I haven't experienced any break downs, and I like the power and tourque!! but mine does go through the oil, I check it weekly,and have to add oil frequently, I have no idea where it goes ? I have no leaks, I just thought it was a qwerk of the blower,
Puzzeling ? Anybody else have oil consumption problems ?

See Ya Bill

Odd, I posted earlier and for some reason it shows in my user cp, but didnt show up here. Anyways, I thanked Cory for the good find. This was informative to me and somewhat monumental to see the owner/operator response. I would have to say that one of the replys made sense to me about the gears having too much pressure and causing the oil to bake on the gears, thus creating the lack of oil. He was intelligent and probably correct. Either way, thanks Cory!