Kennesaw Cruisin

• Sponsors (?)

I don't care where it is, as long as it's around atlanta of course, now, here's the question, can we schedule the meet somewhere away from barret parkway, i hear the ricers are taking that place over... I have a lot of problems with ricers tailgating me, and it gets annoying if you know what i mean. And i hear barret is really bad for races, don't like to be around those.

Wayne

I guess it's alright, I don't give in to the temptation, it just scares me, i get really nervous when peoples headlights enter the spoiler region. I'm afraid that in an emergency, they'd slam into the back of me, and they won't have any insurance, because that'd be my luck. But anyway, i'm cool with kennesaw, just let me know a place, i'm pretty much cool with anywhere, just need directions.

Wayne

LsRedy2Kstang do you remember me from awhile back? haha. its been awhile. my brother still has his modded 3.8. i recently picked up a 88 5.0 covertible. its in fair condition, and the motor runs great. let me know if you ever want to meet up. i probably wont be able to for a couple weeks, as i want to get a tune up and oil changed. and with work and school starting back up, things are getting kinda crazy busy around here.