Kinda New Here, Here's my Piece...

Ive kinda looked around a few of the mustang boards here and there but I seem to get the most benefit out of stangnet so i went ahead and registered. Been very helpful so far, so i hope to be sticking around for a while. thought id throw a pic of my junk on here to start this all off.:D

'35thAnny GT/T45. Not a whole lot as far as mods go, pretty much stock. In desperate need of a mach1 chin spoiler and 315's on the back, 275's arent cutting it on the 10.5's. :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

damn thats a nice looking car :nice: and :welcome:

ateup, just buy it anyway and go up your driveway really slow...if i can make it through my pos wagan trail of a road with mine, im sure you could make it in your driveway if you just took it slow

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I need to detail it really good one day to slick it up real nice, i just havent had the time.

Ill try and get pics of my timeslips up on here sometime soon. I ran it at my local 1/8th mile track in Hardinsburg, KY. Ran a 9.06 on street tires, i was pleased considering the car is mostly stock. Cant remember my trap speed, ill check out the slips tomorrow or something if i can.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

thought id throw a quick interior pic in there too. all stock for the most part as you can see. Only real mod in the cockpit is my trusty Steeda Tri-Ax. Incredible shifter.:nice:

Also, quick question, when was traction control brought out on these cars? My car has it but my buddy has an almost identical 35thAnny, but with tan leather, no TC. Just kinda curious.

Traction Control was an option in 1999. I have it in my 2003 GT and wish I didnt.

Traction control was not an option in 1999. I have every option(except block heater) on my GT, even the "35th LE" package. Traction control came later.

I forgot that it later became standard right, not just an option.

Traction control was not an option in 1999. I have every option(except block heater) on my GT, even the "35th LE" package. Traction control came later.

I'm not exactly going to say i know the history of what you can get on a 99but my 35th has it and it works. My buddy's car is identically loaded for the year with the exception of tan interior, and he does not have it. :shrug:

And yea, stangnet definately seemed like it would be my best bet from what ive seen. Glad i finally stopped procrastinating and registered.:D

I'm not exactly going to say i know the history of what you can get on a 99but my 35th has it and it works. My buddy's car is identically loaded for the year with the exception of tan interior, and he does not have it. :shrug:

And yea, stangnet definately seemed like it would be my best bet from what ive seen. Glad i finally stopped procrastinating and registered.:D

Dude, i apologize. you are correct. Boy is my memory getting bad.

:nice: