King of the 60' Contest

• Sponsors (?)

Well after close inspection and there is still time to add to this as always. The results so far would be...
Street: 1.804 Brian15 (Pep Boys???)
DR's: 1.66 Killer (Must have been some ride all the way to the bar LOL)
Slicks: 1.54 TMC (how far she come off the ground?)

Also Joe what's the deal. Laggin behind are we?

95WhiteVenom said:
Well after close inspection and there is still time to add to this as always. The results so far would be...
Street: 1.804 Brian15 (Pep Boys???)
DR's: 1.66 Killer (Must have been some ride all the way to the bar LOL)
Slicks: 1.54 TMC (how far she come off the ground?)

I've heard those Pep Boys tires really do work!

And...not to be greedy but I also went 1.60 on DR's...I just really like cookies :D

Actually I don't think it did come off the ground, or at least not much more than a small patch of air under one tire???

:nono: Sorry Troy, I started this so I can make the ruels as I go along. :rlaugh: You can have the fastest in more than one class but only one cookie per person so it would revert to secong killer (as said in by law 50178; section 652-1;line 2; and i quote "A person can only win one cookie per contest.***Espically Troy*** "

the 1.804 i cut on the 235/60/15 was a one time deal the best i could get other than that was norm 1.84-1.86 the actucall type of tire is a delta gt roadmaster. ive had them on for close to a year now and there finally starting to show good wear and thats after usally racing at the track every friday night .
to tell the truth they get extremly sticky the sidewalls just dont wrinkle.
i ran them at 24psi and around 70$ a piece you cant beat em
Brian

95WhiteVenom said:
:nono: Sorry Troy, I started this so I can make the ruels as I go along. :rlaugh: You can have the fastest in more than one class but only one cookie per person so it would revert to secong killer (as said in by law 50178; section 652-1;line 2; and i quote "A person can only win one cookie per contest.***Espically Troy*** "

:rlaugh:

I knew I should have read the fine print!

:D

95WhiteVenom said:
Na, not falling behind.

I tore up the rear in my car on the first pass. I was doing a shake down pass and was just going to leave from 3500 to make sure it's not going to detonate or pull hard to one side or anything.

I broke the beams and the car stopped. I'll end up spending about 1000 bucks to fix everything the way I want to. It's just money....

Joe

NEW LEADERS!!!!

NEW LEADERS!!!!
Street: 1.9 from Rio5.0
DR: 1.66 Killer
Slicks: 1.54 TMC

Brian DQ'd from comp. after leading street, because of not having a 94-95 Sorry! (for any questions about rules ask troy).

Troy after re-reading everything and dq'ing brain you were leader of street with a 1.873 but as you remember only one cookie. So Rio5.0 cookie reverts to you.

TWO MORE DAYS TO GET IN YOR NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sautrday before I leave for Big Spring Jam I will post winners.

95WhiteVenom said:
NEW LEADERS!!!!
Street: 1.9 from Rio5.0
DR: 1.66 Killer
Slicks: 1.54 TMC

Brian DQ'd from comp. after leading street, because of not having a 94-95 Sorry! (for any questions about rules ask troy).

Troy after re-reading everything and dq'ing brain you were leader of street with a 1.873 but as you remember only one cookie. So Rio5.0 cookie reverts to you.

TWO MORE DAYS TO GET IN YOR NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sautrday before I leave for Big Spring Jam I will post winners.

Is rio's lower than the 1.94 I posted? :D

Rules and Regulations...

:rlaugh: Troy is right... blksn955.o A 1.9 by rio5.0 would be faster than a 1.94 unless he says different until then his would be considered a 1.90. Rio5.0 I need a confirmation from you that it is indeed a 1.90. Just to clear up the questioning brought up by another contestant. Troy got a question? I see that in your sig., do you race real street? :nice: DONT WORRY it won't disqualify you from competition. Just wondering?

Rio please get this in before 2p.m. Tom. I leave to go to a concert and will give out the winners names around that time and wish to have the winners name marked clearly.
Thanks

15mins 32sec (behind tow truck) :(

Attachments

• axle2.jpg
    axle2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 33