• Sponsors (?)

konunk.b.xl.jpg

Attachments

• konunk.b.xl.jpg
    konunk.b.xl.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 74
:SNSign:
bleedingvayneAD said:
I have a screaming yellow GT and am going to get 12" black stripes painted on and was thinking about getting these wheels... but their offset is 40mm, so would that fit our cars and stock tires?
i have the 18x9.0.the horse is windviel blue and i painted the calipers red.they show thru real nice.

if your going to change the look of your car then change the look.. don't have step or you will regret it.. get the 19's but i would really look for a 19x8.5 and 19x 10 for the rear.. and a set of lowering springs. after that you will be happier that a pig in ****

bleedingvayneAD said:
OK, so I've narrowed it down to 2 options and I need some help...
1. 18x8 with a Falken 255/45 size tire
-OR-
2. 19x8.5 with a Toyo 235/35 size tire

Please give me your opinions on which I should go with

I've got 19x8.5's up front, with 245/35's, but will switch to 245/45 asap. 35's are a bit skinny, and this setup is actually smaller (overall diameter) than the stock setup, making the fender gap even more noticeable. I've lowered my car, so the gap is fine from the top of the tire to fender, but it doesn't look so good at the sides.

As well as changing the front tires, I'm actually going to get a different pair of front springs to get about .75 inch back at the front. This will still mean I've lowered the front about .75 and will give a more symmetrical look than I have right now. I'll post measurements later, to give a better indication of what I mean.

EDIT:

Just measured from rim to fender - 5" all the way around at the back (measured top, 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock positions) :nice: , front, 4.25" at the top, 6.25 at 3 and 9 o'clock. So, I definately need to raise the front a little, so 245/45's will help fill out more of the fender gap. 245/45 is slightly larger than stock, but within tolerance. I'd recommend that size.