Lack of good tech threads in the 4.6 section

• Sponsors (?)

bjl95mustang said:
Sure you say that now :rolleyes:. I have heard stories about you people in Killeen. Thats why I try to stay as far away from that town as possible. And it's not hard becuase there aint nothing to do there expect wear pink panties :D

:fuss: Hey hey now, who here lives in the gay capital of the world? :D Us on the other hand house the biggest military base in the free world, nothing pansy about that.

bjl95mustang said:
I really live in Hutto between pville and rr. I just say austin becuase it's really close. I think austin is full of tree huggers. The only good thing is 6th street.

Oh cool, I have a bunch of friends in Pflugerville and Round Rock. All of my friends in Killeen make up our own little football team, then RR has their own, and so does Pville. Austin has a few also. So does Lampasas and a few other places. We all get together and play a lot. So far we're the undefeated champs. We have never lost a game to anybody, lol. We wrecked on Pville last time we played them. 6th street is a lot if fun. If you haven't already, never eat at one of the pizza places along the street though, it's an actual restaraunt, not just a sidewalk vendor, but it is NASTY!! :nonono: My ex-g/f lives in Austin, we're still close, so I go down from time to time to see her.