lean banks 1 and 2 code

so my 2002 gt 5 speed is throwing a code for lean in banks 1 and 2 and one for high evap pressure I thought this was injectors because it sounded bad but sounded to be running rich to i replaced the injectors and then cleaned the ICV due to an idle issue and replaced the gasket. Now the code is still showing up and im not sure if its just a bad 02 sensor ( not completely sure i have 02 sensors and doubt they work) or if this is a problem. my other two ideas are that its an intake leak or a possible tuning issue if the prior owner had tuned for bigger injectors. if any one has any clue please lmk thank you.

• Sponsors (?)

Ohhh, you didn’t mention BOTH banks in my thread.
How’s your MAF? Any way to read live data thru a scanner?
Clean the MAF first and update (update if you can read live data as well).

When I had a 2000 GT, a bad MAF gave me both p0171 and p0174. Easily diagnosed with the SCT reading live data. No matter what rpm, it read 1.0 haha

Ohhh, you didn’t mention BOTH banks in my thread.
How’s your MAF? Any way to read live data thru a scanner?
Clean the MAF first and update (update if you can read live data as well).

When I had a 2000 GT, a bad MAF gave me both p0171 and p0174. Easily diagnosed with the SCT reading live data. No matter what rpm, it read 1.0 haha
ok thanks ill run that and post an update

odly enough when i went to look at it two days ago the codes had gone away im guessing its a bad sensor

Reactions: 1 user