leather seats

myslo50

Jun 12, 2006
ohio
i have a question, i have my 92 lx vert limited edition and i wanna recover the seats in it. i believe there the white vinyl or leather. either way i need to know where to get the vinyl or leather so i can have the seats recovered. anyone know of a place?

• Sponsors (?)

Hey there! Firstly thanks NO.11 for spreading the word!

Wythors had a good call, LRS has the seats you are looking for, they are produced by us here at TMI Products.

If you want to PM your address i can send you some samples of the white leather so you can compare before you buy. I'll also toss the vinyl in there so you can see that as well!

Thanks,

Hey there! Firstly thanks NO.11 for spreading the word!

Wythors had a good call, LRS has the seats you are looking for, they are produced by us here at TMI Products.

If you want to PM your address i can send you some samples of the white leather so you can compare before you buy. I'll also toss the vinyl in there so you can see that as well!

Thanks,

Your professionalism has really impressed me. When I am ready for opal gray leather for my 93 LX, I may be contacting you.

Smokin' Joe thank you for that. We definitely have those seats available ( as well as the door panels, molded headliner, and factory correct sunvisors) . Simply shoot me a PM if you would like to see samples for any or all of the products i listed above.

Thanks,