let me see your side exhaust!

• Sponsors (?)

My walkaround vid:

http://s89830588.onlinehome.us/MVI_8205.AVI

Basically, it looks like this on both sides. I custom welded it up myself.

xhausttip.jpg

Attachments

• xhausttip.jpg
    xhausttip.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 69
nice. hey the green gt, so can you still pass inspection since you have cats? also, sounds pretty loud in the video- how does it compare to an offroad pipe with mufflers?

No e-tests around here. And it pretty loud when i get on it, but cruisin on the highway I cant really hear it. But im kinda used to it. And Ive never really heard a Mustang with a or pipe in person.

diablostang said:
I have emissions inspection here still, and I passed with the exact same setup... 1 cat on each pipe, and no mufflers. :D
I have 4 cats total. And from the smell of it I dont think Id pass an e-test. Maybe when I get my flamethrower I will though.
"Hey man the extra fuel is getting burnt off"

The Green GT said:
I have 4 cats total. And from the smell of it I dont think Id pass an e-test. Maybe when I get my flamethrower I will though.
"Hey man the extra fuel is getting burnt off"

Oh, hahaha. I just put one cat on each pipe to be legal. Sounds awesome.

I don't have to pass sniffer anymore, just visual.

diablostang said:
Oh, hahaha. I just put one cat on each pipe to be legal. Sounds awesome.

I don't have to pass sniffer anymore, just visual.
I think they might start doing visial around here this year, but i know so many people I can get passed anyway. But most of the people who actually inspect the cars dont know crap. All Ill have to do is show them the 4 cats and say I have 2 mufflers and 2 cats.