Lets hear it

• Sponsors (?)

95BLKGT5.0 said:
I lost my virginity in the back seat of a 65 mustang. :flag:

Yeah how can we forget those times with our girlfriends or friends in our mustangs lol :D

hypertech programming,trickflow intake,off road h-pipe,flowmasters 40,bbk shorty headers, bbk underdrive pullies,granatelli mass air,bbk 65 mm throtle bbk cold air, 160 degree thermostat, 373 gears, eibach springs, 18 inch cobra r's

VibrantRedGT said:
Use to work for a Chevy dealership (during the IROC and ZR1 days). There was no way in hell I was gonna work on one at home.

lol :lol:

hypertech programming,trickflow intake,off road h-pipe,flowmasters 40,bbk shorty headers, bbk underdrive pullies,granatelli mass air,bbk 65 mm throtle bbk cold air, 160 degree thermostat, 373 gears, eibach springs, 18 inch cobra r's

HtownGT said:
i couldnt see the dash in the newer GMs at certain times. i did like the bigger engine, but didnt like how it was like hidden at the back. and no import bc i didnt want a tiny car with no acceleration and my parents didnt want me to have one like that either. plus its a ****ing MUSTANG! so much cooler name than camaro or firebird.

What up htowngt I thought you went awol on us good to see you back like the man said there are many reasons why I wanted a horse than another car but that would defeat the purpose. Lets keep hearing your reasons :banana:

wytstang said:
meangreen do you type in your mods after every post? Why don't you type them into your sig.
Back to the topic anything from the late 80's to now mustangs all the way early 70's 72 and older to be exact mopars.

Thanks for the tip yeah my father 1st love is mopar but his second love no question is a mustang. He has a 86 mustang gt w/ t top he has done some major work to his car. Driving my pops 86 was the first time driving a mustang one day he told me to take for a drive and have some fun so of course i know what he meant so i went to the country back road of course inwhich i did a burnout so bad that i thought the car was on fire i got scared. From that instant I fell in love not to mention the awsome sound straight mufflers.

coulda afford a good GM. did like the power better, but found a mustang that was cheaper and in better condition than the GMs i was looking at. and the fact that 6 out of 8 cylinders are under the dash, it just wasn't happening... Really glad i went Stang.

and actually so is my dad, a die hard chevy man. he doesn't like any new chevys anyway

I never really understood how cool a Mustang Convertible was until I drove it to school on the first day of 11th grade. About 3 days later, I had a girlfriend. :D

4 years later, she's still around :)rolleyes:), and reminds me how much I could have bought for her but I spend it on my "stupid" car instead. If I ever marry her, someone please shoot me. :bang:

Joe

my 94 is beautiful, and has a 5 liter. love my bodystyle. easy to make fast on a budget. Plus they are intimidating to people. My car isnt even that fast but most people wont race because it sounds so beasty... most definetly NOT reliable, but i lover her anyway. When i fix my car, its our bonding time.

Joes95GT said:
I never really understood how cool a Mustang Convertible was until I drove it to school on the first day of 11th grade. About 3 days later, I had a girlfriend. :D

4 years later, she's still around :)rolleyes:), and reminds me how much I could have bought for her but I spend it on my "stupid" car instead. If I ever marry her, someone please shoot me. :bang:

Joe

lol

davins130 said:
my 94 is beautiful, and has a 5 liter. love my bodystyle. easy to make fast on a budget. Plus they are intimidating to people. My car isnt even that fast but most people wont race because it sounds so beasty... most definetly NOT reliable, but i lover her anyway. When i fix my car, its our bonding time.

i can relate :nice: