Lets see some pics of 94-98 stangs

OK Fine... I'll show you some very ameteur shots of mine... Body kit going on this summer (Stalker with a hint of Saleen), S281 Wing and rims. Then the exterior will be done... I HOPE!

New_Paint_Mustang_Pics_003.jpg

IMG_0019.JPG

New_Paint_Mustang_Pics_002.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Caldwell said:
droptopponynj: is that a CDC light bar with light that you have on your car?

I'm buying a light bar in about a week and I want to make sure I get the right bar.
I bought mine from Age Classis Design and it is without the brake light since I already have a rear 3rd brake light and didn't want the hassle of wiring it up.

droptopponynj said:
I bought mine from Age Classis Design and it is without the brake light since I already have a rear 3rd brake light and didn't want the hassle of wiring it up.

ah... gotcha.
I was debating on haneymotorsports for mine.
they're at a decent price and they sell that auto-off switch that turns off your lightbar if the top is up. :p

Caldwell said:
ah... gotcha.
I was debating on haneymotorsports for mine.
they're at a decent price and they sell that auto-off switch that turns off your lightbar if the top is up. :p

I think I bought mine through Steeda. It's a Classic Design Concepts. I wired in the relay to turn off the light when the top is up. It's not too hard but you have to go through a million wires to find the ones you need.

Every vert should have a bar, light or not. :)

GDawg said:
I think I bought mine through Steeda. It's a Classic Design Concepts. I wired in the relay to turn off the light when the top is up. It's not too hard but you have to go through a million wires to find the ones you need.

Every vert should have a bar, light or not. :)

I couldn't agree more lol.
I'm so dying for my bar it's incredible. I've had the car 2 years and i've been waiting for the right time to buy it.
how was the price? if i get it through steeda i might be able to save myself a butt load of money on price conversion and shipping.

you like your cdc?
haney did have a switch but it's $50!

Caldwell said:
I couldn't agree more lol.
I'm so dying for my bar it's incredible. I've had the car 2 years and i've been waiting for the right time to buy it.
how was the price? if i get it through steeda i might be able to save myself a butt load of money on price conversion and shipping.

you like your cdc?
haney did have a switch but it's $50!

I think I paid right at $450 plus $50 for the switch. It's a nice light bar. I've seen some cheaper ones that look.... "cheap".