Let's See Your Christmas Lights

• Sponsors (?)

A guy down the street from me does the same music/flashing thing with his. But his light set up is HORRIBLE. So much so that whenever I have friends over, we all have a good laugh about it and talk about posting video of it on youtube. The guy threw good taste out the window and just put lights all over the place with no real style. He put a giant pole on his roof with lights strung to the top of it and in his yard and crap. It lights up the house across from his to the point where I'd want to shoot the guy if I lived there. It flashes until midnight or so. I'm just glad he's 15 houses down from me. The other problem with it is, that you have to tune your radio to hear the music. Otherwise it just looks like his thousands of lights are all spazzing out. It cracks me up.

I dont have a pic, cause my personal computer was sent off for some repair, but I just hung some lights along my gutter around the front and sides of the house. Then we have a lit wreath hangin on the front door. No music though...

i still have some from last year up lol (Redneck I know) I gotta fix them cause a short section is hanging off the house. With my mom being the only one working now If i plug them in thats all we're gona have. Its just some iceicle lights and a big red star thing across the front of the house.

John you def need to get some video of that guys house it sounds pretty funny.

I've always wanted to go crazy and like griswald my house but the parents won't let me.

so explain how this is done... how do u make it go to the beat of the song?

It is actually pretty simple. I use Light-o-Rama to power my show. Then it is "just" the time to put it together and program it. Programming takes an average of 3 hours per minute of song.

I do use an FM transmitter... keeps me from having a couple hundred watts of music going so all can hear... On a good night I have well over 100 cars... :D

Chris,
You are off the freakin' hinges with that........kids have to love it.......

Nice work..

Couple of OT ?'s
1. Did you get the top of your car painted, and new rims

2. U still running the dumps?

Will

Thanks Will... Actually EVERYBODY loves it... the adults as much if not more than the kids...

Yes I did paint my car... painted it myself... it is still a 20 footer but MUCH better than the 300 footer it was...

Dumps are dead. All of the baffles rotted out in one about 2 months ago and the other let go this past week. I am recycling a lot of the peices off of these to stay low buck and stay with dumps too... but right now I need a new mid-pipe these cats are killing me and the pipe hangs too low, it drags going in out out of my son't daycare something awful...