LH dash vent on a 67.

bud4660

Founding Member
Apr 14, 2002
Mesquite, Tx
While I have the dash apart. I noticed a vent under the dash on the left side. It looks like it has a little arm on the top of it to open and close it. Does this hook to the heater control levers or is there a seperate control cable for that?? The heater and all are gone out of the car. So the cables were just laying in the dash.

Thanks Guys

Bud

• Sponsors (?)

bud4660 said:
While I have the dash apart. I noticed a vent under the dash on the left side. It looks like it has a little arm on the top of it to open and close it. Does this hook to the heater control levers or is there a seperate control cable for that?? The heater and all are gone out of the car. So the cables were just laying in the dash.

Thanks Guys

Bud

That is the fresh air inlet....it gets a little knob on the lower part of the dash to the left of the steering wheel....just simple control...pull out to open, push in to close.

dodgestang said:
That is the fresh air inlet....it gets a little knob on the lower part of the dash to the left of the steering wheel....just simple control...pull out to open, push in to close.

Great. Something else thats missing....lol.... Thanks!!!! Guess I need to find one of those now.... :bang:

But it has a fog light switch that works now!!! :D