licence plate ideas

mantix33

Apr 9, 2005
North Canton, OH
wana see some good plate ideas... came up with a few but wana see what you guys got...

1. wrp spd (warp speed)
2. its slw (its slow)
3. not av8 (not a V8)
4. slw mo (slow mo)
5. cya l8r (see yea later)
6. wht ugt (what you got)

just a few
dumb thread i know but just being bored

• Sponsors (?)

I have had a few personalized plates through the years.
Here is what I had...

YESITIS ... on my 95 Zr1 Vette. This tag only works on rare cars

MOVE! ... on my 2004 Mach 1. I had a ton of compliments on it.

GT FEVER ... on my 95 Gt stang. Looking back it was kinda gay...lol:D

Now I have a newly aquired 93 LX you see in my signature and Im thinking long and hard the same way you are about what I want to display to the public.

Here is what Ive been contemplating...

LXWLMOVE

OUTMYWAY

50INSIDE

1993 LX

STEPONUP

MIKIESLX

XLER8NLX

These are all assuming in your State you can go 8 letters.

Here in North Carolina you can.

Mine are:

rebel_gt_plate.jpg

The problem with these ones is that if they're on the back of the car, only the people behind you will be able to see them, and why would you want them to move? Just thought that was funny.

Well, If you put them on the front they would have to be written backwards for people to see in their rearview mirror. Im not into front tags.

Secondly, Like I said... I have had quite a few compliments on the Move! tag as it was the most discussed.
When I would pass someone they would catch a glimps of it telling them how I felt with their slow ass in my way.
I actually was pulled over with that one for an unsafe lane change warning. I passed the officer and he got in behind me and pulled me. When he came up to the window he laughed jokingly and said... Sorry I was in your way.:D

Its all in how you interpret things and its all according to your own style.
I personally like it better than crap like ... CYIMBAD or IMPRTKLR

Later