Light on ?

time only

Nov 15, 2002
Miami,FL
This is for those lucky few who have power back on after those nasty wind storms. We were out for 2 days ( Friday and most of Saturday ). Friend of my were out since Wednesday.. :(

It sure is good to have heat,light,traffic light and TV once again. Hope everyone else will get their light back on soon.

• Sponsors (?)

Lost power 3:40 p.m. on Thursday. Came back on Saturday 3:45 p.m. Barrowed a generator so I could watch Power Block on Spike. I have my priorities.

Our road was blocked at both ends. Four trees down in total. I had to take my chainsaw and clear the road at the bottom of our street. Big big tree.

was lucky and never lost power, even with that huge fire last night. was driving home from the comcast company party and the g/f and i decided to hit up jack in the box on cedar hills. it was creepy and trippy seeing the area completely dark because they had lost all power.

yeah lost power 9:41 thurs day cam back on 6:34pm friday right before i got home. tryed to turn my computer on that was a no go. lost my power supply i guess my surg protector is no good.