lincoln ?????????????????

thanks for all the input guys the LS was sold just as well funny thing while I was looking about I was amazed at what the last of the Camaro SS are bringing in ...like real big bucks well over $20,000 for a clean low milage one ! I thought the Supra's were worth some money but they were expensive when new ... guess there is no figuring out the car game ...back to the Yankee game :flag:
My buddy bought a one owner 26K mile Orange SS T-top 2000 for $4100. He sold it a year later for $6500. He has another one on his lot thats black with a 6-speed and 48K on it. I think he told me $8000 for it. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

He's talking about the Mazda built M5OD 5-speed that was in the '89-'94 Thunderbird Supercoupe (and about a dozen other Ford Vehicles in different variations since the late-80's).

Pretty decent trasmission really....although it was never much of a performer.

That's the one I have in my Mazda B4000 pickup. It actually uses Dextron auto tranny fluid. It is a good tranny. They do have one problem. There are three small rubber plugs that sit on top of the tranny behind the shifter. Those plugs can dry rot and fluid starts to leak by them. A buddy of mine who owns a Ranger had this happen to him. Other than that, they are a great transmission. Pearl02.