Listen to this malarchy!

MAC'n89Blckstng

Jun 11, 2003
NJ
So I took a valve cover off this POS Contour (holes cut out on all the body panels, no door latches or handles, no hood. the whole interior is in the back seat, no where close to running condition, its completely shot!) thats in the shop this morning just to do something in class. I took it off and left it to the side so i can put it back on on wednesday. So I get a call mid morning saying that the cops are looking for me because I supposedly stole a spark plug off the Contour! A three dollar spark plug! So a cop showed up at my next class and started asking me about what I did, and wanted to look at my car to see if there was a spark plug from a Contour on it. But my car is 150 miles away in Jersey. lolol Why would I steal a damn spark plug HAH. So I think I'm going to go talk to my professor and see what the deal is. One thing I hate is to be accused of something I didn't do. :nonono: :nonono: Thats just pathetic, and a complete waste of time. Sorry about the rant!

• Sponsors (?)

Well, the cops had a photocopy of my ID an they had a Police Report so im pretty sure its legit. They asked me why I was taking a valve cover off in a collision class, I replied, anything can be damaged on a car so why cant i yank a valve cover off and put it back on? Im gonna go see what my professor has to say for all this BS

MAC'n89Blckstng said:
Well, the cops had a photocopy of my ID an they had a Police Report so im pretty sure its legit. They asked me why I was taking a valve cover off in a collision class, I replied, anything can be damaged on a car so why cant i yank a valve cover off and put it back on? Im gonna go see what my professor has to say for all this BS

You probably took some rockers too ya damn thief!!! :nono:

No, the college has there own Police Department for the 1/4 mile wide campus, its a bad area anyways. I went and asked my professor what the problem was and he states that there are parts missing from the car after I worked on it and I should have never been working on an engine part in the first place. The guy wont even look at me when he walks by me in the hall at school. Its rediculous