Little bro got new wheels, doesnt look like a girls car anymore lol.

• Sponsors (?)

I have fun driving my friends 20th ann GTI. He has a larger turbo, FMIC, diveter valve, turbo back exhaust with Borla muffler, Carbonio intake, chip and tune. Car runs pretty good and even though the shifting feels sloppier than a Mustang its not bad for FWD. I can row the gears in that car extremely quick and efficiently which is nice, because I only drive it every once in a while and its nice to effortlessly powershift it (although it greets you with some wheel hop in 2nd and slightly into 3rd).

mob said:
f'ing sick! I love em.

The stockers looked alright, but boring, the car has alot more contrast now, VERY bold, I think they look amazing. I like how the center caps match the color of the car, small detail but stands out, a chrome lip would have killed it imo.

haha thanks nick, thats exactly what I was thinking, the black wheels/tink contrast the paint really well.

but I appricaite everyones opinions, good or bad.

i think I vomitted a little bit ......

PoopDawg said:
:rolleyes: Is this your "women"??

v3ETVYfO6Xtp1RQaj9fiyYmgdXVc.jpg

Mustang5L5 said:
I saw the first pic and thought "Hey, those wheels look nice, i'd drive that"

Then i scrolled down and saw the black wheels and thought "The stockers were better"

VW is still a chick car. Every time i see one, i check out the driver expecting to see a hot blonde or someone behind the wheel :)

agreed on the rims

on the chicks car, not the carrado (sp?), that turbo one that they had in the very early 90s.... some of them modded got fast.