Roush Lizstick??

sal07b said:
"...I have an entire box of numbers...":nonono: You have almost everything!! OK, here is what I need: new black S286 floor mats, the correct soft tonneau, alcon brakes, a heat extractor hood, and a couple of 1994-1997 specific Saleen Recaro front seats. Lemme guess, none of those are in your collection right...:D Oh yea, and how about parting with those damn 10" Magnesiums I need you parts hog...:rlaugh:

now that's a mouth full: I'll give you ONE big piece of advise........ watch EBAY and pay attention to all the boards. Here's parts from you list you've missed the past few weeks:
1). 13" Alcon Front Brakes: Scott had an extra set for sale
2). I've already bought one 10" rear mag wheel on ebay and working on another one to match it
3). soft tonneau cover: HaneyMotorsport has them
4). black s286 floor mats, Saleen never made an S286 that I'm aware of?? Must be a budget thing
5). heat extractor hood. I've seen them on ebay twice.
6). 94-97 recaro front seats (leather or cloth) those are some times difficult to find so I'll give you a pass on them. There you go, if you ACTUALLY look for them, not to difficult to find :owned: :p

• Sponsors (?)

s351rspeedster said:
now that's a mouth full: I'll give you ONE big piece of advise........ watch EBAY and pay attention to all the boards. Here's parts from you list you've missed the past few weeks:
2). I've already bought one 10" rear mag wheel on ebay and working on another one to match it
4). black s286 floor mats, Saleen never made an S286 that I'm aware of?? Must be a budget thing
6). 94-97 recaro front seats (leather or cloth) those are some times difficult to find so I'll give you a pass on them. There you go, if you ACTUALLY look for them, not to difficult to find :owned: :p

OK, so it's an S281 (obvious typo butthead!!) and I have been ACTUALLY looking for the seats. I've run across a couple sets of 98's, but they are different (you know that b/c one set were the ones you were selling). I watch eBay, but not the boards so much. I'll have to check out HaneyMotorsport though, good tip...

If you could get a decent sample, i.e. a paint chip or an actual painted part of the car, like the spoiler, any decent paint shop should be able to reproduce it. They can put the sample under some type of mass spectrometer (sp?) and duplicate it exactly. I'll ask my body man the question and reply back in a couple of hours.

s351rspeedster said:

Hey, thanks for the HaneyMotorsports tip! I just got the tonneau in and it fights great! Nice and tight. The only thing I am concerned about is the clearcoat where the plastic tabs go under the black "bezel". Guess I'll just have to be real careful. It works perfectly with the Saleen snaps in the back and tucks nicely under the rear seat. I'm not a big fan of the hard tonneau because of the storage/caught in the rain factor. Nice piece for those that don't have the original Saleen soft tonneau that covers the rear seats...:nice:

Metalcop said:
If you could get a decent sample, i.e. a paint chip or an actual painted part of the car, like the spoiler, any decent paint shop should be able to reproduce it. They can put the sample under some type of mass spectrometer (sp?) and duplicate it exactly. I'll ask my body man the question and reply back in a couple of hours.

You're welcome to try, but I can tell you from first hand experience that it won't work.