Local car for trade check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

the car blue books for like 13 with nothing done to it.

not to mention the gear that adds up to a few thousand more.

Im not asking for a 10k car.. im looking for a 5k car.. that being said thats still only less then 13k in trade total.. it is a good deal.. there is no catch.. i just simply need to get rid of the payment and the car.. baby on the way.. no way me my wife and a car seat are gonna work in this car. id also take a truck.. i work on my house alot and need somthing to haul things in.

2k gt for trade

well i dont have a v8 pickup, but i have a lifted 85 toyota longbed on 33s with a 22r four banger and a chrome bumper on it. but i warn u its pretty ruff. i would love to have that car but doubt u are interested in a truck like mine. its just an off road toy. how much are the payments out of curiousity?

MikeStang00 said:
my payments are 279 but that was on a loan that was over twice what i owe on it now.
I figure a 5 year loan on $7900 would be around $150 a month.
i financed $8500 for my stang and my payments are $245 a month. but i have VERY VERY S H I T Y CREDIT!!!! peace

john :p

hmmm...let me ask someone at work for ya! someone i know may be interested!

another friend of mine had a front end collision on his truck but the rest of it is fine. i dont suppose u would be interested in it? LOL! it needs a new radiator and possibly a new front bumper. its an 99 Dodge Ram 1500. :)
just thought i would try LOL!

Update

I have recived alot of mail from people so far with cars they "might want to trade' but noone has made an offer.
I dont know if they are afraid ill say no or?

I am very open as far as options.. but i will say this.. i will not just hand my car over for vehicle worth 2k.. i will take the 2k vehicle in addition to some cash or other items.. this is a great chance for somone to get a kick arse deal on this car.. i wanna keep it but its just not in the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.