lol i guess bc my car is loud i am speeding <_<

Which person would i be then? And no this comes up every school year some kid in a 5.0 complaining he isnt speeding but he gets pulled over or gets yelled at.. Its the same stuff different day.

• Sponsors (?)

have I complained about getting a speeding ticket? no, cuz I don't speed, there is a time and a place for everything. Well first guess would be RStang oy w/e, that or tonys88lx, pretty sure ur rstang, u have the same attitude.

Hey, you did all you had to do; explained you weren't going fast and went about your business. It's not worth it to do some burnout or something stupid like that, then you're just proving you're the ******* they think you are.

This happens to me all the time in my town. One time I was driving behind my friend going the same speed as him (which was 25) when a guy ran out of his driveway screaming at me and running after my car telling me to slow down and he was going to kick my ass.

I had a person yell at me the other day on the bike to slow down, it was a 35 and I was cruising along in 1st gear at around 30 because I had to turn off the main road and a lady was walking with her two kids and heard me coming and she screamed something to the effect of "Slow down, there are kids in the area!!" I just wont tollerate that BS so I gave the throttle a little blip and proceeded to do a nice long wheelie down the road.. lol That really got her fired up im sure. I hate people who cant mind their business, and that's what it all boils down to..

I got a similar story....i got stopped on Halloween by a cop who said i was "driving way too fast with kids walking the streets" but i was IDLING through the neighborhood in 1st gear....any F'in slower and i would've been stopped. :nonono:

She pretty much just chewed me out and sent me on my way because she knew she had nothing on me, let alone a radar reading to stick me with.

I also got pulled over going 38 in a 35....she (different woman cop) claimed i was going 38 in a school zone (which it was, but not at that moment). I had to point out that "hello...it's SUNDAY and there's no SCHOOL TODAY!!!" I got off from that one too...surprise surprise.

I get yelled at everytime Im in my friends beach neigborhood with my car. Its a 20 mph area with speed bumps, and I dont think I ever get it out of first gear. Every older person yells at me, yet muff yin her BMW is going 35 as noone pays attention.

SO one time down there we had my friends 430 rwhp 88 hatch. Car was so loud youd swear it had open headers. So we took it down there and got the same treatment. So we waited for everyone to go to the pavilion right at the end of the niegborhood (right off one of the main roads). Got on the main drag (30-35 mph maybe) and gave them a damn show. Had the car sideways basically through 3rd, scaring the kids and women!

Needless to say when we got back we got chewed out by a few people, and it was one of the only times I have played the bastard 19 year old kid and basically told her to go f**k herself. Dont tell me Im speeding when Im not, or Im going to speed, and let you know!

I hate when the old people do that, yesterday I was pulling out into an intersection, there is an old woman in envoy, I pulled out fast so she gunns it and almost hits me, I punched it down in first and slid the rear inches from her door and she backed off, and then I pulled into my moms work and slid it completely sideways right in front of that crazy woman. I cant tolerate that crap.

Josh

i had the doctors office (im 23!) call my mother b/c i pulled to fast and "screeched" the tires out of the doctors office. Well, the office is on a ****N highway. you pull out to 55 mph zone that changes to a 65 100 feet away. so most people are already 65-70. try that will a crappy old trac lock making a right turn onto that ****.
SO my mom told me to apologize, i called and yell basically what i just said, and then told them there will be no apology. and hung up. i now have a new doctor, but at the same office....LOL.