Look what I just bought!

• Sponsors (?)

This thread needs videos. You like adding things and then taking them off and adding better things to your stang huh? I still have to put in my gears/traction lock and I still have to order my tuner and pulleys. I'm slow(as in special). I'm guessing then that the Borlas that they sent your were the Y's then right? Y= :nono: If your going to replace you might as well get duel, right? Hopefully in the spring I'll get some true dual side exhausts... :nice:

I'll post a video when there on. I have borla's right now but with a Y-pipe and hi flow cats (it's 2.5" but it's still a y-pipe :nono: ) I had ordered the Bassani cat-back system, the one I posted on here last week but I had to send it back because I wanted to get the pro-chamber with no cats and I couldn't do that with the bassani cause it was for a y-pipe.

worked v6 said:
I'll post a video when there on. I have borla's right now but with a Y-pipe and hi flow cats (it's 2.5" but it's still a y-pipe :nono: ) I had ordered the Bassani cat-back system, the one I posted on here last week but I had to send it back because I wanted to get the pro-chamber with no cats and I couldn't do that with the bassani cause it was for a y-pipe.

Ok, makes more sense now. Y's suck(look who's talking I got a stock Y-pipe :rolleyes: )

zincyellow03 said:
This thread needs videos. You like adding things and then taking them off and adding better things to your stang huh? I still have to put in my gears/traction lock and I still have to order my tuner and pulleys. I'm slow(as in special). I'm guessing then that the Borlas that they sent your were the Y's then right? Y= :nono: If your going to replace you might as well get duel, right? Hopefully in the spring I'll get some true dual side exhausts... :nice:
I would love to hear a v6 that sounds good and what would be the bennifits to having a true duals set up on a v6? Ok lets take a step back whats the fastest v6 mustang on these forums?

mustangmarks said:
I would love to hear a v6 that sounds good and what would be the bennifits to having a true duals set up on a v6? Ok lets take a step back whats the fastest v6 mustang on these forums?

It's obviously me :rolleyes: ... I don't know who is the fastest. True dual on a V6 is a good thing to have as far as sound and getting rid of the factory Y-pipe and 2" piping