Lookie what I made!

Ethereal Zer0

Founding Member
Sep 26, 2002
Everett, WA
Was more than a bit bored at work today, so after a bit of thinking (about 3 seconds) I decided to make myself some bad ass side exhaust!!!!! :banana: Anyways, here are the pics! Don't have any from underneath the car (had to borrow the digital camera) but It really wasnt all that hard to make. hehehe i know my car is dirty so shhhhhh!

btw, this whole project cost me $28 dollars, not too bad eh?! :D

pipeone.jpg

pipetwo.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

DARK-5.0 said:
Where did you find those tips, I am going side exhaust and can't find any tips like that, those are what I need.

Jeremy

Allied Northwest, we get all of our exhaust through them.

It sounds pretty good, had to take the flowmasters off though :rolleyes: Put on 2 18" glasspacks which i flipped around backwards. Basically all in all, its louder than $hit lol. Ireally didn't expect it to sound all that great, but i like it so far. Sounds kind of chunky while slowly rolling around town, but WOT is :worship: Gonna stick with these mufflers for awhile, then might get really nasty and switch to some 12" glasspacks rofl.

I want a set for my Fox body! I really hate the GT turndowns and can't afford a Cobra bumper, so tailpipes are out of the question for now. Seriously, I am going to buy some Spintech mufflers anyway, which are a lot smaller than Flows, so maybe those would work instead of glasspacks.

dTas95GT said:
i'm with "time only"... how much to get a pair fitted up for my car?
for all the peeps that want side exhaust,

please consider this:

you're loosing a ton of ground clearance
you're not going to be able to run regular subframe connectors OR you will get a ton of resonance in the cabin OR you will lose even more ground clearance

keep it in mind. it was one of the reasons i took mine off