OregonMustang

May 18, 2004
Newberg,OR
I'm going to paint my black 04 ....looking to do something like
Ferrari pozzi blue...that is on the 575 Maranello's
Background_575M_03.jpg

Ferrari 575 Maranello

The PPG paint is like $200 a gallon.

I want a really nice shop to do the work...anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric

• Sponsors (?)

Duane at Acme Body and Welding
Jon

OregonMustang said:
I'm going to paint my black 04 ....looking to do something like
Ferrari pozzi blue...that is on the 575 Maranello's
Background_575M_03.jpg

Ferrari 575 Maranello

The PPG paint is like $200 a gallon.

I want a really nice shop to do the work...anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric

Really ...the PPG stuff is kinda difficult to get right from what I hear...I will give him a call :)

Thanks Jon!

P.S. I'm getting some subframes do you guys recommend any particular kind? The car is just plain mean now...and it's hard to get the power to the tires...need better suspension and Nitto's for sure.

Eric

OregonMustang said:
Really ...the PPG stuff is kinda difficult to get right from what I hear...I will give him a call :)

Thanks Jon!

P.S. I'm getting some subframes do you guys recommend any particular kind? The car is just plain mean now...and it's hard to get the power to the tires...need better suspension and Nitto's for sure.

Eric
i really like my maximum motorsports connectors.

Dan Donaca out in Hillsboro does real good work. (mostly street rods and custom harleys, but the occasional regular car)

Dont be suprised if he tries to talk ya into flames though... :nice:

Dave-
:flag:

OH, and props on the MM full length sub frames. 10 out of 10 (imho)

OregonMustang said:

Thanks Jon!

Eric

Yeah, the Maximum Motorsports subs are good. The Kenny Brown extreme matrix kit is very sturdy as well!