looking for any advice on side exhaust

litlejayboy

Aug 27, 2003
I have decided on going side exhaust, so please dont make this a forum on trying to persuade me otherwise. Ive been looking at the side exhaust for my 2000 v6. steeda spintech, ford racing, roush. ive heard a 01 6 with a roush and it looked sweet and sounded good and the spintech dont sound bad but. id like some imput on what you guys think i should go.
thanks

• Sponsors (?)

well i just bought the spintech side exhaust for her. interested on how she'll sound now i need to lower the front end and smoke the front and rear headlights. any advice on that would be greatly appreciated

I have a Classic Design Concepts side exhaust on my 2000 GT, it went on perfect, everything fit and I love the sound of it, it looks great in my opinion. I have a single exhaust on my V-6. It is a spintech muffler with a 94 GT exhaust pipe on it. The sound is good, again in my opinion, not to loud but I don't want it loud enough to bother conversation. Do not do what other peopletell you, do what you want, it is your car...
Bob

i finished installing the spintech side exhaust. iam amazed on how it sounds it defitnatly could pass for a 8. highly recomend spintech. when i get time ill put up a video