Looking for mustang Clubs & Events around Wayne, NJ?

Jeffyh

May 7, 2004
Hey, getting a little bored of all the little imports around, and would like to see some more stangs. Anyone know of any clubs or hang-outs around wayne, nj? Just looking to ride and chill.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I've heard of CentralJerseyMustangs, my friend, paul mantegna, is in it. It's a little far for methough. I'm gonna try to come atleast once to check it out.

That GSP ride, is EastCoastStangs running it? I'm definately there!

The Garden State Plaza meet is hosted by the SVT Cobra Mustang Club aka SCMC....its a club dedicated to SVT Cobra owners, but all Ford vehicles are welcome to attend....all other clubs can also attend....its very informal, no judging, just a bunch of ford enthusiasts getting together to talk cars, then we head out for a cruise....we also meet in Fairfield at Vinces, and plan on having a Ford car show at a Ford dealer in the future....

SVT COBRA MUSTANG CLUB - SCMC

I live 50 ft from the GSP..no joke...50 damn feet, but my car will be in the shop all this week for some major upgrades. Ill be available from the 20th to June 3rd if anything is going on, besides FFW and Bricks pizza on wed night in Wykoff