Looking For Some Axle Backs For My 5.0

mpeach1976

Feb 14, 2014
I have a 2014 Mustang GT and of course wanna get some axle backs. I'm torn between getting Roush or 40 series flowmaster. I've heard the roush and think they sound good, but can someone maybe let me know what they think of the 40 series if they have them? Perhaps post a sound byte or video...?

• Sponsors (?)

I have the Flowmaster 40's...I'm happy with them. They do drone a little, but, oh well... I think the tone is perfect. I went with them because I've liked them on everything I've heard them on. And now I can say that for my '14 GT too.

Absolutely ROUSH! Have them on my car and they are awesome. I get complements everywhere. Car is nice and quite at idle and roars at WOT. Perfect for a daily driver

Reactions: 1 user
I ordered the Roush and am excited for them to show up. Though I now think they are made in China... Which is a disappointment. Already ordered so I'll stick with them. I shouldn't have assumed they were made in the USA. Knowing that Roush will not tell you where they are made leads me to believe the worst. If there is a next time I'll research more than just sound.

Ok, got the Roush AB on. It sounds so good I don't even care if little kids made them out of baby seal eyes... I kid. They do sound amazing. I would have payed the extra $100 to have them made in the US though.

Reactions: 1 user
Ive got a Roush axle back pulled off my neighbors 12 GT he just sold. It sounds badazz. They had 1500 miles on them and are like new. PM me for a deal
do you still have your roush axe
Ive got a Roush axle back pulled off my neighbors 12 GT he just sold. It sounds badazz. They had 1500 miles on them and are like new. PM me for a deal

still have your roush axel back?