Lost control of stang!

That's insane!!! I have JDI Engineering double adjustable uppers, single adjustable lowers and spherical housing bushings. Top quality shiot! They sell on Ebay, and if you go outside of Ebay, he will do EVERYTHING for 300 bucks shipped to your door!

Good luck,
Nick

• Sponsors (?)

I do remeber you saying that he could drive. Looks like it holds true and i'm glad to hear the founding member of the Milf hunters is ok. I don't know where we'd be without you.

Edit: we'd actually probably be better off. lol

lmfao....

pony power i will do some more diggin i o think i used my credit cause i ordered it out of a mag.....i do wanna get the ca's from them just b/c im pissed that these broke...but at the same time its still gonna cost me the shipping and hes only gonna send me one...and ill be honest Ido not and will not install any product from D&D ever again.....

Also, call up the company that you bought them from and ask for a new invoice to be sent to you. They'll have your shipping info and order number. They have to keep them for 2-3 years for tax reasons in case of an audit.

grey5.0beast said:
I do remeber you saying that he could drive. Looks like it holds true and i'm glad to hear the founding member of the Milf hunters is ok. I don't know where we'd be without you.

Edit: we'd actually probably be better off. lol

Yeah, I was impressed. EXTREMELY EMPRESSED.

Frank > Bo Duke

heh...

lol thanx for the compliments frankenstang....all i have ever raced were stangs i have had 3 of them so u figure i should know how to drive by now.....

and im sorry about me fallin off with the MILF club guys.....its just i left the job where i was infront of a computer all day and now the only time i get on is after 5 or 6 so it sucks....

oh yea who is BO DUKE?

You're kidding right? Dukes of Hazzard? Ring any bells? Drove that orange charger, the General Lee?

Made me think of the song by Dierks Bentley.

A mountain of a man with a born to kill tatoo
Tried to cut in I knocked out his front tooth.
Ran out side hood slidin like Bo Duke
What was I thinking?

Felt like I had to post my pics too...SAME exact story...Saw this link from FEP figured I'd stop over...

I was out cruisin' with dad and trying to catch a run with another 5.0 and thank god they didn't wait for me and took off...I was only going 30-40 mph...heard a BOOOM then some NASTY scraping...car went perpendicular to the road then back...across 2 lanes of highway then somehow I made it onto a side street...WOW what a ride...thank god I'm ok and it looks like the paint is still cool...can't say the same for the tire or suspension but hey whatd'ya gonna do...car hasn't been outside all night in like 6 years...:(

P1010038.jpg

MONEY SHOT
P1010039.jpg

F'd Tire touching the fender...
P1010040.jpg

Tried to get it in the garage...just wouldn't go backwards enough...:(
P1010042.jpg

AND standing where she usually resides...:(
P1010035.jpg

Overall a *****ty night...hopefully it ain't too bad to fix...
(At least dad beat the other dude! :))

So I see that Steeda makes a sweet set of Billet weight jacker LCA's...they have to be stronger than the crap I had right???
STEEDA
weightJackerLG.jpg

HOWEVER, in browsing, I came across these...and it says "manufactured by Granatelli Motorsports" and they look exactly like the Steeda ones...what gives?
LINK
billetwj.jpg