lots of updated pics

Redsnk95

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2002
Houston, TX
Well I've been making a lot of changes, mainly the drivetrain. Here are some pics of the new wiring stuff (which I will clean up soon), new shifter plate, and switch plate etc. I will be installing a new carpet kit when we install the C4 and accesories for it, and I will post finished pics.
motor_pic.jpg

left_side_motor.jpg

right_side_motor.jpg

Here is a pic of the EGR delete.
egr_delete1.jpg

Wiring Pics.
terminal_block.jpg

fan_wiring.jpg

more_wiring.jpg

Pic of the C4 and Interior so far...
c41.jpg

shifter_plate4.jpg

shifter_plate2.jpg

Well that's all for now, I will post up the finished pics of the C4 and interior when it's all done in a few weeks. Thanks.

Troy

• Sponsors (?)

C4???

Redsnk95 said:
Well I've been making a lot of changes, mainly the drivetrain. Here are some pics of the new wiring stuff (which I will clean up soon), new shifter plate, and switch plate etc. I will be installing a new carpet kit when we install the C4 and accesories for it, and I will post finished pics.
Here is a pic of the EGR delete.
"deleted to save space"
Wiring Pics.

Pic of the C4 and Interior so far...
"deleted to save space"
Well that's all for now, I will post up the finished pics of the C4 and interior when it's all done in a few weeks. Thanks.

Troy

Troy,
What stall you going to have with it? Should be great.
Wayne

Wayne,
AFM and PI wants to build a 3000rpm stall so that's what I went with, we'll see how that works.

Joe,
Don't say that, you will jinx my alternator and then you'll have to apologize to it.

Troy

Stall

Redsnk95 said:
Wayne,
AFM and PI wants to build a 3000rpm stall so that's what I went with, we'll see how that works.

Joe,
Don't say that, you will jinx my alternator and then you'll have to apologize to it.

Troy
Troy,
Keep me posted on how it works out.

I hope that isn't true about your alternator either because that's exactly how mine looks.

Wayne

I'm not using any fan shroud. I can't stand the stock fan/radiator cover. The wiring is for a number of things, that's why I did the terminal block. Things like to each relay for low and highs speed fan, to each switch, I have both of my fuel pumps with their own power source each using their own relay, have my ignition box power there, wideband ground, low imp driver grounds, fan ground, relay grounds....just lots of fun stuff.

Troy